1,000 - 1,999 square foot
- $.35 per living square foot
2,000 -2,999 square foot
- $.45 per living square foot
3,000-6,000 square foot
- $.45-$.75 per living square foot
Garages and Covered Porches
Detached Shops and Garages
- $300.00 minimum depending on size
3 Dimensional Drawing
- $.15-$.25 per square foot
This pricing is only a guide. All prices subject to change. Prices do not reflect or include engineering costs if needed.
The New Home design Process
To every end there is a beginning and we are here to pave the path.
- The first meeting is a brainstorming session. With all your thoughts and ideas compiled we will sit down and review all ideas for your new home. We will also analyze the building lot legal information. This will set how big of a footprint the building lot will allow.
- We then take all of your ideas and produce what is called a preliminary drawing. This drawing is a starting point of your ideas and ours. Cost is always in the back of our minds so we are drawing with budget and ease of build in mind. This is a rough sketch of an idea that may or may not be perfect but again it is a place to start
- Our second meeting is to review the concept. New thoughts or ideas may come to the table but that is okay. Remember we are drawing your home the way you want it. During that meeting we will walk you through your home showing you room sizes, locations of bathrooms and the kitchen rough layout.
- Stage three is further design. We now put the concept to reality. Elevations are now produced and the revisions to the floor plan are revised. Keeping in mind all of the structural integrity of the home comes into play in this stage.
- Meeting for the review of the almost final plans is the next step. We will now show you what your home will look like. Exterior esthetics are now reviewed. Stucco, Rock, Brick is decided upon and any detailed trim outside and inside of the home is all incorporated into the plan.
- We now finalize the plan to your specifications. This is the longest part. We now take you dreams and make them reality.
Designing a new home can seem overwhelming. You have so many ideas of a great kitchen or bedrooms or maybe even a dream bathroom. With social media so prevalent utilize these resources. Pictures are worth a thousand words. Here are some steps to making a great home
pinterest, houzz, HGTV, facebook. all these avenues are great ways to get new ideas for your home.
(home depot, lowes, home showcase stores.) Taking a stroll through home improvement warehouses are a way to see the new fixtures and ideas for homes.
newspapers, books, internet, magazines. These are all a great resource for floor plans that fit your families needs. Multiple plans with different ideas is okay. Lets make four ideas into one.
We bring excellence to the design build experience.
We have an in-depth understanding of the building market and costs. We go beyond traditional designing and truly make your dream home a reality. In our 20 years in the industry we have ventured every aspect of the building procedure from design to actual building and onsite management. Our commitment is to involve the home owner with all there is to know about building costs and the design process. When you're looking to choose a place to live and grow make sure it's the best experience possible for you and your family.
The Perfect Partner for Your New Vision